Tamara Taylor is a stunning Canadian actress. Tamara Taylor works tirelessly and devotes her entire being to fantastic films and television shows. She made her acting debut in 1991 and has been a starring date ever since.
She rose to prominence when she played Dr. Camille Saroyan in the film Dr. Camille Saroyan.
Her incredible moves won over the audience’s hearts.
Table of Contents
Early life and Childhood
Tamara Taylor was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 27, 1970, to an African Canadian father, Vaughn Grouse, and a Scottish Canadian mother, Deborah Reid.
She was her parent’s only child, although she later had two half-siblings through her mother’s second marriage to Eddie Taylor.
Her passion for performing and modeling dates back to her childhood.
Her parents have always encouraged her to pursue a career in acting.
Tamara Taylor’s information is not available about her education and qualifications.
Nonetheless, given her accomplishments and the fact that she comes from a wealthy family, she appears to be well-educated.
Taylor, on the other hand, rose to prominence after appearing in a series of AT&T ads in the United States.
Taylor has created a lasting name for herself with some of her notable works since her start in cinema and television.
She made her film debut in 1991 with “A Different World.”
She later portrayed Grace Wilcox in the television series “Party of Five.”
She appeared on the television show “Dawson’s Creek” in 1998.
In the same year, she made her feature film debut as Marlon Wayans’ love interest in “Senseless.”
Until 2005, the stunning actress worked on a variety of big and small screen movies.
She also appeared in the television series LOST as Michael’s ex-girlfriend and Walt’s mother.
Taylor has a recurring role as Oumou Prescott in the television series “Altered Carbon” in 2017.
In the same year, she also appeared in Bones.
She also appeared as Della in the CBS medical drama 3 lbs and the UPN sitcom Sex, Love, and Secrets, although neither received the same amount of notice as her earlier films.
She is expected to appear in the upcoming Law & Order: Special Victims Unit spinoff, Law & Order: Organized Crime, opposite Christopher Meloni and Dylan McDermott, which premiered on April 1st, 2021.
Net Worth and Salary
Tamara Taylor’s Net Worth is estimated to be approximately $4 million.
Her earnings are entirely derived from her acting career as well as brand endorsements.
More Facts of Tamara Taylor
Tamara Taylor Biography
|27 September 1970
|in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimetres – 170 cm
|in Kilograms – 55 kg – in Pounds – 123 lbs
|Is she a Lesbian?
|Miles Cooley (m. 2007–2012)
Tamara Taylor the great actress has kept her dating status private from his fans.
Taylor married Miles Coley, an attorney, in 2007.
Unfortunately, their marriage did not last long, and they divorced in May 2012, five years later.
Taylor’s height is 5’7’’ in feet and inches and 170cm in centimeters.
Her weight is 55kg in kilograms and 123lbs in pounds.
Taylor’s body dimensions are 34-23-34 with her bra size 32B, waist size 23, and hip size 34.
Her shoe size is 8 (U.S). her hair color is black and her eyes are also black. And her body type is slim.
On social media, emerging artist is raising the standard.
Taylor has over 85k followers on Instagram with the handle @iamtamarataylor.
The actress has over 197.9k followers on her Twitter account, @TamaraTaylor.
- Taylor made her acting debut in 1991 and has been a starring date ever since.
- She rose to prominence when she played Dr. Camille Saroyan in the film Dr. Camille Saroyan.
- Tamara was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on September 27, 1970, to an African Canadian father, Vaughn Grouse, and a Scottish Canadian mother, Deborah Reid.
- Her passion for performing and modeling dates back to her childhood.
- Taylor’s parents have always encouraged her to pursue a career in acting.
- Tamara rose to prominence after appearing in a series of AT&T ads in the United States.
- She made her film debut in 1991 with “A Different World.”
- Tamara appeared on the television show “Dawson’s Creek” in 1998.
- Taylor married Miles Coley, an attorney, in 2007.
- Her net worth is estimated to be approximately $4 million.
- She dropped out of high school to pursue a career in modeling.