Brittany Lopez is an artist from the United States. Most people, however, knew Brittany Lopez as the wife of famed actor Christian Slater. She is well-known for his parts in films such as Satire Heathers, Broken Arrow, Mr. Robot, and others.
Early life and Childhood
Brittany Lopez was born in the state of Minnesota in the United States of America in the year 1988.
As of 2021, she will be 23 years old. Albert Lopez is her father’s name.
She has not, however, given any information about her mother’s name or her siblings’ names.
She is an American citizen who practices Christianity. She is of Caucasian ethnicity as well.
Looking back on Brittany Lopez’s official education, she completed it in her hometown.
She also attended Carleton College for her higher education.
She graduated with a bachelor’s degree in economics and a master’s degree in literature from the university.
Lopez decided to pursue a career as an artist. She was always fascinated by creative works and the arts.
She also served as an assistant director at the Museum of Contemporary Art during her voyage.
She is not, however, refusing to work today. In 2013, she decided to leave.
There aren’t many details regarding her subsequent career available.
Christian Slator, her spouse, is a well-known Hollywood actor who has acted in a number of films and television series.
Mr. Robot and FernGully are two of his ventures. Broken Arrow, The Last Rainforest, and a slew of others.
His first leading part, though, came in the film The Legend of Billie Jean. He portrayed Binx in the film.
In addition, he has been nominated for several awards by various organizations numerous times.
He’s also won a few of them.
Net worth and Salary
Brittany Lopez has a net worth of over $6 million.
Most of it is due to her husband’s success since Slater has a net worth of over $30 million and has worked on a number of high-profile projects.
Brittany Lopez and Christian married in Florida in 2013, and they now live in Coconut Grove, Miami.
He has to travel to and from his home there and a residence he owns in Hell’s Kitchen, Manhattan, because of his job.
She isn’t his first wife; he married Ryan Haddon in 2000 and has two children from that relationship.
Haddon was arrested in Las Vegas after reportedly assaulting Slater with glass, resulting in a wound in his neck that required 20 stitches to fix. In 2007, they divorced.
He has also admitted to having substance misuse issues, which he has overcome through treatment.
His children are one of his main inspirations for being sober, he says.
Brittany Lopez has a thin, well-kept physique. She stands 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 60 kilograms.
Furthermore, her entire physical measurements are as follows: 36 inches breast, 27 inches waist, and 36 inches hips.
Similarly, her eye color is brown, and she has dark brown hair.
Brittany Lopez is on social media as well. She has a profile on Instagram.
She, on the other hand, does not have a large following.
Furthermore, she does not have any other social media accounts.
- Brittany was born in 1988, in New York City, USA, and is a homemaker as well as a former assistant director of a museum, but best known for being the spouse of actor Christian Slater.
- In 1988 he got his breakthrough, when he played the role of Jason “JD” Dean in the satirical film “Heathers”, portraying a high school student sociopath.
- In the 1990s, he got more starring roles in major films, continuing to do consistently well with such appearances in the film “Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves” and “Interview with the Vampire” – the latter starred Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise, and is based on the Anne Rice novel of the same name released in 1976.
- In 2015, he was cast in the titular role in the series “Mr. Robot”, which drew critical acclaim, and for which he won a Golden Globe Award twice.
- She is not his first wife, as he previously married Ryan Haddon in 2000, and has two children from that marriage.