Julie Gonzalo is an Argentine actress. Julie Gonzalo rose to prominence as Pamela Rebecca Barnes in the TV romantic-drama series “Dallas” (2012-2014) and as Becky Adams in the comedy-drama film “Waffle Street” (2015), among other roles.
Early life and Childhood
Julie Gonzalo was born on September 9, 1981, in Lanus, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
She moved with her family to Miami, Florida, USA, where she spent her childhood.
Unfortunately, no additional information about her childhood has been made available.
Such as the names of her parents and their occupations
Julie Gonzalo hasn’t shared anything about her educational background.
Other than the fact that she took acting classes
When it comes to the scar above her nose, Julie hasn’t shared the full story.
Only stating that it was caused by an accident when she was a child.
Gonzalo was a print model before making her acting debut.
And as her modeling career progressed, she relocated to Los Angeles.
Believing that she would have more opportunities to showcase her acting abilities.
Julie began attending auditions and received her first break in the romantic comedy film “I’m with Lucy” (2002).
starring Monica Potter, Craig Bierko, and Linda Halaska.
She continued with minor roles in films such as “Dodgeball.
A True Underdog Story,” “Christmas with the Kranks,” both in 2004 and “Must Love Dogs” in 2005.
Before being cast in her first recurring role, Parker Lee, in the award-winning TV series “Veronica Mars,” in 2006.
One of her first notable roles was as Desiree Thomas in the 2007 thriller film “Cherry Crush,” .
alongside Nikki Reed and Jonathan Tucker.
Julie gradually gained popularity, and new roles were offered to her; in 2008.
She began portraying Maggie Dekker in the TV series “Eli Stone” (2008-2009), and in 2012.
She achieved stardom with the role of Pamela Rebecca Barnes in the TV romantic-drama series “Dallas,” .
Appearing in all 40 episodes of the popular TV series, which launched her to fame.
Julie continued her career successfully after the series ended in 2014.
First with the lead role in the film “Waffle Street” (2015).
Then in the television film “Pumpkin Pie Wars” (2016), and in the romantic comedy film “Alex & The List” in 2017.
Co-starring Jennifer Morrison and Karen Gillan.
Julie most recently appeared in the television film “Falling for Vermont” alongside Benjamin Ayres and Lauren McNamara.
and she also had a lead role in the 2019 television film “Flip That Romance” alongside Tyler Hynes and Cardi Wong.
Net Worth and Salary
Julie Gonzalo’s net worth is Eight million dollars.
Julie Gonzalo is in a romantic relationship.
But she hasn’t revealed anything about her love partner or their relationship.
Hopefully, she will reconsider and begin sharing more details about her personal life.
Julie Gonzalo’s height is 5feet 8inches (1.73m).
Her weight is 114lbs (52kgs), and her vital statistics are 34-24-34inches.
Julie has blue eyes and blonde hair.
Julie’s Social Media information is Unavailable.
- Julie is an Argentinian actress who achieved stardom as Pamela Rebecca Barnes in the TV romantic-drama series “Dallas” (2012-2014).
- She hasn’t shared the full story but stated only that it is from an accident that happened in her childhood.
- Gonzalo was becoming more popular, and new roles were offered to her; in 2008 .
- Julie started portraying Maggie Dekker in the TV series “Eli Stone” (2008-2009), and in 2012.
- She reached stardom with the role of Pamela Rebecca Barnes in the TV romantic-drama series “Dallas”, featuring in all 40 episodes of the popular TV series, which launched her to prominence.
- Julie is in a romantic relationship but hasn’t shared anything about her love partner or their association.
- She stands at 5feet 8inchess, which is equal to 1.73m, while she weighs approximately 114lbs or 52kgs, and her vital statistics are 34-24-34inches.