Dee Dee Davis is an American former actress who wowed the globe with her performance in “The Bernie Mac Show,” a TV comedy-drama series. Dee Dee Davis got high praise and multiple prizes for her portrayal of Bryana’s ‘Baby Girl’ Thompkins.
Davis’s been largely absent from the public spotlight, but her childhood celebrity has followed her into adulthood, and many of her fans are now wondering where she is. Dee Dee and her longtime lover, aspiring rapper Chief Smokey, just welcomed a newborn son.
Early life and Childhood
Dee Dee Davis was born on April 17, 1996, in Culver City, California, to Darryl Davis and Sydney Davis.
She has one sister, Aree Davis, who is also an actor.
Dee Dee Davis attended Rich Central High School in Olympia Fields, Illinois, and then moved on to Prairie State College in Chicago Heights after graduation.
Davis rose to fame when she was cast as Bryana ‘Baby Girl’ Thomkins in the TV comedy-drama series “The Bernie Mac Show” when she was barely five years old.
The show followed a stand-up comedian who assumes care of his sister’s three children and becomes a surrogate parent.
Dee Dee starred in all 104 episodes of the Golden Globe Award-nominated series, which ran from 2001 to 2006.
She rose to fame and received several award nominations, including the Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) – Young Actress Age Ten or Younger in 2004. She’s also been nominated for Image Awards and BET Comedy Awards.
She appeared in other projects during her time on “The Bernie Mac Show,” including the TV series “Strong Medicine” (2003), then “House” (2004), and after the series ended, she made an appearance in the TV series “ER,” before deciding to retire from acting, opting out to focus on education, and despite her initial plans to just take a break and return, she has not done so.
She’s created a family since then, and she now lives with her boyfriend and their kid Logan Anthony Lee Jackson.
Net Worth and Salary
Dee Dee Davis’s net worth is estimated to be over $500,000.
Dee Dee Davis keeps her private life a secret, she now lives with her boyfriend and their kid Logan Anthony Lee Jackson.
Dee has matured into a stunning woman from her days as a child star, standing 5ft 1in (1.55m) tall and weighing roughly 136lbs 62kgs.
Though she has a voluptuous build, her vital numbers are unknown. Dee Dee has dark brown hair and brown eyes.
Dee’s social media status is unknown.
- Dee is an American former actress, who left the world in awe with her appearance in the TV comedy-drama series “The Bernie Mac Show”.
- Davis became a star at just five years of age when she was selected for the part of Bryana ‘Baby Girl’ Thomkins in the TV comedy-drama series “The Bernie Mac Show”.
- Dee starred in all 104 episodes of the Golden Globe Award-nominated series.
- During her stint on “The Bernie Mac Show”, she featured in other projects, including the TV series “Strong Medicine” (2003), then “House” (2004), and after the series ended.
- She made an appearance in the TV series “ER”, before she decided to retire from acting, opting out to focus on education, and although she originally thought of just going on hiatus and returning, she hasn’t continued her career.