Bootie Barker is best known as the crew chief or pit stop chief of 23XI Racing. Bootie Barker has spent more than a decade of his life involved in NASCAR. He has also served as a crew chief in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series stock car racing series and co-hosted a weekly NASCAR performance program.
Early life and Childhood
On March 2, 1971, in Halifax, Virginia, Robert A. Bootie Barker III was born to Abul Quasem and Mst Nurun Nahar.
He used to play football as a linebacker as a kid, and he also enjoyed playing stick and ball.
There is no information about his siblings available.
Following that, while he was a senior in high school (South Boston, Virginia), he was involved in an accident that left him paralyzed from the waist down.
According to reports, Bootie Barker received his education in Virginia and graduated in the subject of mechanical engineering from Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia in 1994.
While a junior in university, he heard an interview with Benny Parsons on the radio about engineers who help in the construction of race cards, and as a result of him, he decided to specialize in the racing industry.
Bootie Barker has worked as a crew chief in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series for more than 5 years, including the No. 13 Germain Racing GEICO Chevrolet SS driven by Casey Mears, Ashton Lewis, Bill Davis Racing, Jasper Motorsports, and Hendrick.
He received his first taste of the racing profession while still in college when he worked for Ashton in the Late Model Sportsman Series.
He was the crew chief for the No. 66 Haas CNC Racing Chevrolet driven by Jeff Green in 2006, and his popularity among NASCAR fans grew as a result.
Then, he began writing a weekly piece for NASCAR.com called “Urban Legends,” in which he addressed numerous myths and concerns about racing.
In 2007, he took over as crew chief for Johnny Sauter and the No. 77 Haas CNC Racing Chevrolet.
This combination placed ninth in the Subway Fresh Fit 500 and fifth in the Chevy Rock & Roll 400.
Following that, in August 2007, Barker and the crew appeared on ABC’s NASCAR in Primetime.
On October 8, 2008, MWR announced that Barker would be the crew chief for the #55 Toyota is driven by Michael Waltrip in the 2009 Sprint Cup Series.
Later that month, in February 2018, Joe Gibbs Racing introduced Barker as Riley Herbst’s crew chief in the ARCA Racing Series program.
Following Mike Wheeler’s elevation to Director of Competition in September 2021, 23XI Racing hired Barker for the No.23 Toyota driven by Bubba Wallace.
Net worth and Salary
According to several web estimates, Bootie Barker’s net worth is between $1 and $5 million (as of 2021), and his principal source of income is as a NASCAR crew chief.
More Facts about Bootie Barker
|Bootie Barker Biography|
|Real Name||Robert A. Barker III|
|Birth Date||2 March 1971|
|Age (as of 2022)||50 Years|
|Birth Place||Halifax, Virginia, United States|
|Profession||Crew Leader in the Monster Energy NASCAR|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimeters – 170 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 78 kg – in Pounds – 163 lbs|
|Shoe Size||9 (U.S.)|
|Who is his wife?||Donna Peele|
There isn’t much information available to the media concerning Bootie Barker’s personal life, however, he is married to Donna Peele and they have two children.
Barker joined Twitter in June 2012 and currently has 849 followers.
Furthermore, it is unknown whether he is a member of any other social networking sites; however, if this information becomes available, we will notify him.
Bootie Barker stands at the Height in feet and inches 5′ 7″ and in centimeters is 170 cm.
His weight in kilograms is 78 kg and in pounds 163 lbs and wears 9 shoe sizes (U.S.).
He has a brown hair color and Brown eye color with an average Body Type.
Barker joined Twitter in June 2012, and till now he has 849 followers.
Also read: Marissa Bailey, Karlee Steel, Novritsch,
- Bootie is best known as the crew chief or pit stop chief of 23XI Racing and devoted more than a decade of his life to NASCAR.
- He has also worked as crew chief in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series stock car racing series and co-hosted a weekly program on NASCAR performance.
- After that, when he was a senior in high school (South Boston, Virginia), he met with an accident and was paralyzed from the waist down.
- He has done his schooling in Virginia, and in 1994, he graduated in the field of mechanical engineering from Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia.
- He has a career with experience in more than 5 racing companies, namely, No.
- In 2008, on 8th October, MWR revealed that Barker would be the crew chief of the #55 Toyota that will be driven by Michael Waltrip in the 2009 Sprint Cup Series.
- Not much information is available to the media about his personal life, but it is known that he is married to Donna Peele, and together they have two children.
- Barker joined Twitter in June 2012, and till now he has 849 followers.
- From the information available from various online sources, Barker’s net worth is about $1 to $5 million (According to 2021), and his primary income source is from being a NASCAR crew chief.