Alice Dixson is a beautiful and brilliant Filipino-American actress. Alice Dixson is best known for her appearances in films such as The Ghost Bride, Dyesebal, Stolen Moments, and many others. She is also well known for appearing in Palmolive soap advertisements.
Alice Dixson is also a model real estate agent and a previous beauty pageant winner.
Early life and Childhood
Jessie Alice Celones Dixson, better known as Alice Dixson, was born on July 28, 1969, in Coral Gables, Florida, USA.
She was born to an American father and a Filipino mother, the identities of whom are unknown at this time.
Alice went to school and high school as a student.
Alice Dixson attended San Sebastian College in Recoletos, Spain, after finishing her secondary schooling, and graduated from there.
However, the field in which she majored is unknown at this time.
In 1987, Alice began her career as a Miss International representative by singing the line “I can feel it!” in a Palmolive soap TV commercial.
She then entered a talent show on Eat Bulaga! And her show business career began after she portrayed Faye, a business princess who fell in love with an earthling.
She returned to show business in January 2011, with an episode that aired on TV5.
She also appeared as a cast member in the TV series Never Say Goodbye, which aired on TV5 in January 2013.
Alice is also a licensed realtor in the Canadian province of British Columbia.
Alice was shown on the cover of FHM Philippines in December 2013, where she was dubbed as the oldest woman to be seen on the cover of that men’s magazine at the age of 44.
After her contract with TV5 expired, she appeared on the GMA Network in 2015 to star in the remake of the melodrama MariMar, which was originally published in 1994.
In 2017, she returned to ABS-CBN, and in 2018, she played the primary villain in the series Ngayon at Kailanman, who was responsible for Rebecca and Rodrigo’s deaths.
Alice returned to GMA Network in 2019 as a result of Madrata and Beautiful Justice.
In 2021, she returned to the GMA Network for her role as Amirah in Legal Wives.
Net worth and Salary
Alice Dixson is a hardworking and well-known actress.
She gets a net estimated income of $1 million USD through her remarkable performance abilities in a variety of films and advertisements.
She improves with each appearance on the television as a result of her professional experiences.
More Facts of Alice Dixson
|Alice Dixson Biography|
|Real Name||Jessie Alice Celones Dixson|
|Birth Date||28 July 1969|
|Birth Place||Coral Gables, Florida, United States|
|Height||in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimetres – 170 cm|
|Weight||in Kilograms – 62 kg – in Pounds – 132 lbs|
|Shoe Size||7.5 (U.S.)|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Is she a Lesbian?||No|
|Husband?||Ronnie Miranda (m. 1999–2013)|
In the year 1999, Alice married Ronnie Miranda.
They had been blissfully married for 12 years before divorcing other in 2013.
The couple had jointly agreed not to have any children.
In 2018, she was seen with her partner at the first ABS-CBN Ball, where she also stated that it was her first ball where she wasn’t alone.
Alice Dixson stands at the Height of 5′ 7″ and in Centimetres is 170 cm.
Her Weight is 62 kg and her Pounds are 132 pounds.
Her Body Dimensions include 34-26-36, with 32B bra size, Waist size: 26 Hip sizes: 36 Shoe size: 7.5 (U.S.).
She has dark brown hair color and Brown eye color with an average Body Type.
- Alice is a gorgeous talented Filipino- American actress who is popular for her roles in the movies like The Ghost Bride, Dyesebal, Stolen Moments, and many more.
- She is also famous for being seen in the TV commercials of Palmolive soaps.
- Dixson is also a model realtor and a former beauty pageant titleholder.
- She was born on July 28, 1969, in Coral Gables, Florida in the United States of America.
- Alice is also a licensed realtor in the Province of British Columbia in Canada.
- In December 2013, Alice was seen on the FHM Philippines, where she was titled as the oldest woman to be seen on the cover of that men’s magazine at the age of 44.
- She appeared on the GMA Network in 2015 after her contract expired with TV5 to star in the remake of the telenovela called MariMar which was originally released in 1994.
- And in 2021, she was again on the GMA Network for her role as Amirah in the Legal Wives.